📺 How to add Services to an Appointment
You can link your Clinic Services to Appointments for easy Appointment scheduling. Once you link a Service to Appointments, you can select the Service in the Reason for Appointment. Not only will the appropriate time slot required for the appointment be blocked but it also enables 1-Click Billing.
Let us have a look at how to link a Clinic Service to Appointments:
1. To view services in Appointments, go to Calendar and click on an available time slot | Appointment Details | select Patient | click on the Select Services.
2. A Bill Items window will open on the right-hand side of the page. Click Services, search for Service Item. The service appears on the right-hand side of the page and is available for use in Appointments.Click on the +button beside the Service Item to add it to the Appointment.
3. Once the Service Item –**Consultation** is added to the Appointment, the Appointment Duration changes from 15 minutes to 75 min.
4. In case you do not add any service while booking an appointment, the system immediately prompts you to add a default service which is associated with the staff and this can be set under Staff Preferences. You can either choose to select the default service and the appointment will be booked with this service or ignore it and the appointment will be booked without any service.
5. Multiple services can also be selected under the same appointment. In this case, a new appointment will be created for each one of the services. This allows different practitioners to work on different services. In the end, when its time to bill, in a single bill, Clinicea will include all of the services, and auto distributes the commissions attributable to each Practitioner based on the service they had rendered.
These appointments created are for the same patient scheduled for the same day. Hence this is denoted by the
icon against each appointment. The appointments may be scheduled at different times of the day but it is still easy to identify that they are scheduled for the same patient.
Updated on: 20/06/2023