Sometimes, when you Print a document through Clinicea, you may face issues. This may be due to Printer or Browser settings.
Let us have a look at how to deal with Printing issues:
Option 1- Check the Printer settings on your Computer or Laptop:
a. Go to Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers to open,
b. Devices and Printers | now give a right click on your default Printer. Example: Brother MFC-7420.
c. Select Printing preferences,
d. Printing Preferences | Paper Size, select the right size of paper, based on the size of your Invoice template. Example: A4 | click on OK.
Option 2- Check the Printer settings on your browser:
a. Let us assume you are printing an Invoice, click on Print
b. A Print Preview window will open, now click on Print.
c. Check if you have selected the right Printer. If not, click on Change.
d. A Select Destination window will open, select the right printer from the list shown.
e. If the right Printer was selected, and you are still having issues with your Printouts, click on +More Settings
f. More Settings will expand for you to select the appropriate options:
1. Paper size: Select the right size of paper, based on the size of your Invoice template.
2. Margins: set as Default.
3. Quality: No need to change it.
4. Options: Check Off Headers and footers, Two-sided and Background graphics.
If the problem persists:
a. You will need to clear your browser history.
1. Open Google Chrome | click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon on the extreme right of the page | select History from the drop-down menu | now click on Clear browsing data.
2. A Clear browsing data window will open | Obliterate the following items from, select the beginning of time | check on all the options shown, you can check off Passwords and Autofill form data | now click on Clear browsing data.
b. Check and update your Google Chrome to the latest version.
Open Google Chrome | click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon on the extreme right of the page | select About Google Chrome, you can see the version and and if it is the latest version or not.
c. Remove the unwanted extensions from your browser.
1. Open Google Chrome | click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon on the extreme right of the page | Settings | click on Extensions on the left hand side of the page | now click on the Delete icon beside unwanted extensions.
2. A Confirm Removal window will open, click on Remove.
Done! The Print issue is resolved, you can take a sample Print and check the same.