A Gift Card can be redeemed against any service, package or product purchased in the Clinic. Let us see how the gift card can be used to do this.
Let us use a Gift Card worth $500 to purchase a service.
1. Go to Financials | New Bill. Select the patient. Now add the service which the patient wants to pay for using a Gift Card issued by your Clinic.
2. Next, enter the amount and select the payment mode as “Gift Card“. As soon the payment mode is selected as “Gift Card”, a Gift card window opens up. Enter the gift card number in the text box and click on search.
3. You will now see the Gift Card details. Double check the amount entered as it gets auto-populated as per the amount entered on the billing page. Click Apply.
4. You are now directed back to the billing page. Click Save. The bill is now paid. You can check this on the Search Bill page.
5. If you want to check the balance on the Gift Card then Go to Search | Gift Card in Financials. Enter the Gift Card number and click on the search button. This will show you the Expiry Date of the card and also the remaining available balance.
6. You can also view the Gift Card Usage for your clinic in the Reporting Section. The report to look up this information is “Gift Card Used“.