Payment Term once set, can automate how much to collect, when to collect and what to collect at the time of billing a package. You can also assign a custom payment term at the time of billing a package. Let us see how.
1. Go to Financials | New package | Search and select a patient name.
2. The New Package window will open. Click on Add Items and select a package from the flyout list on the right.
3. The payment term setup in the Package is auto assigned to the bill. Click on the Payment Term icon to view the details of the installments.
If you want, you can change the Payment Term, or assign a custom one to the Package, here is how.
OPTIONAL 3(a). Now click on Payment Terms icon below the Bill Total.
OPTIONAL 3(b). A Search Payment Terms flyout will open on the right side of the screen. Select the Payment Term from the list and click on the + button beside it to add.
4. The Payment Terms for Easy Payment opens up on the right. It shows the due dates along with the amounts to be paid for each installment.
5. Now go back to the bill and click on Save.
But, in case you had chosen a payment term where the first installment was due today, then you need to take the payment first and then Save. Else, a prompt would show as below.
6. After saving, you will be directed to the Search Package window from where the newly generated bill can be viewed.