Patient Feedback can be taken only at the end of a consultation and when the Patient has been marked as Checked Out. To get Patient Feedback follow these steps:
1. Go to Calendar, navigate to the extreme left of the page and click on the Check Out Tab. This will show you the list of checked-out patients. Now click on the 3 dots beside the patient for whom you want to record a survey.
2. A Patient Feedback window will open.
You can now leave the patient alone with the Computer or Tablet. When access is given to a Patient, the screen is locked and confined to the Patient Feedback page only.
Patients can give feedback by rating their experience on a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the highest. They can also share comments if any. Once completed click on Save.
3. A Thank You message will appear on the screen. You can now take access back from the Patient and click on the UNLOCK SCREEN button.
4. The Unlock Window will open where you need type in your Password and click on UNLOCK SCREEN.
You need to put your password to unlock. In case the staff who had started the process of taking feedback is not around to put in their password to unlock the screen, simply Sign out and sign back in.
5. Once the screen has been unlocked, the Calendar screen will open automatically. If you click the 3 dots, you will see that the Feedback tab says “Given” in green, which means feedback is recorded.