To add the Clinicea shared calendar to your calendar you’ll need to:
1. Head to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Scroll to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Under Accounts go to Add Account. Choose Other.
4. Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
5. Enter the Clinicea calendar URL you copied earlier. (The address is quite long, so you may find it easier to log into Clinicea on a computer, and email yourself the link you got from here.). Edit the description of your calendar (this is optional) and click Done.
6. Click Next or Done as the case maybe on your version of the iphone or ipad (it will take a moment for the calendar to verify).
7. Go back to your home screen and go into your calendar. Your subscribed calendar should now appear. If it doesn’t, click Calendars and choose Clinicea from the list.
8. You should now see your new Clinicea calendar under the heading that says Subscribed.
That’s it for syncing your Clinicea calendar with your iPhone or iPad Calendar!