From day 1 Clinicea was envisaged to meet the contemporary needs of a Clinic, as has been re-defined in today’s era of globalization. People travel, and technology needs to follow.
Here are a few scenarios where multi-timezone support becomes critical:
A Clinic Chain in Malaysia may have its Medical Director based out of California to oversee consistency in a line of treatment.
A Clinic in the US may employ the services of a teleradiologist in India, to do remote reporting.
Management at the helm of a clinic chain would need to track operations of all clinics, even if spread out across multiple geographies.
Here is how you can do it.
a. You set up your primary timezone for each Clinic. This is done by your Clinicea Account manager and does not change. It is the timezone of the physical location where your Clinic is situated.
b. Each Staff Member by default gets the same timezone as the one set in the Clinic, they work in. However, if required, a staff member can override the Clinic default settings and set up a personal timezone. Here is how to do so.
1. Go to My Profile under Login Name on the extreme right side of the page.
2. A Staff Details window will open.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to Regional Settings under Preferences and click to open.
4. A Regional Settings window will open | click on the Drop-down menu under Timezone to set your preferred Time Zone | click OK.
By default this shows the timezone your Clinic is in.
5. The Staff Details window will open once again | Save.
The correct Time Zone has now been set.